Criteria for Selection
Your proposal will be included in the programme of the conference provided it fulfils the following criteria:
- The abstract is between 80-100 words and accurately reflects what you are going to speak about rather than merely restates the topic.
- The abstract clearly shows how the presentation relates and contributes to the theme of the conference.
- The abstract corresponds to the proposed title of the presentation.
- The proposed presentation contains new ideas, data or conclusions not previously presented or sheds a new light on a topic of interest to your audience;
- The proposed presentation caters for an audience of professionals in your field.
- The proposed presentation is of theoretical interest and/or practical value to your audience rather than merely descriptive (conference reports, reviews and the like are not accepted).
Proposals that do not meet the criteria will be declined without review.
The selection committee's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.